]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: June/01/2021 at 7:31am  Quote

Here we are already in June! I hope each and every one of you are doing well and you are enjoying our great hobby with your flying buddies. Get out there and enjoy yourself because before you know it fall will be here. Just a few things to cover this month so let’s get to it.

1. Be sure and check out the RCSB Store and the RCSB Vendors pages. I have given them a bit of a face-lift, reworking them to make them a bit simpler and easier to use.

2. Site Supporters, be sure and check out the 3D Repository as there are several new items that have been added by members. This is possibly a great source of details for your model.

3. In other news, RCSB videos are now also on Odysee.com. The great thing about Odysee is no commercials interrupting your videos unlike YouTube. Now you can watch R/C Tools videos and other great videos without interruptions. You can find the RCSB Channel on Odysee by clicking here.

Last but not least, I want to thank each and every one of you who help support this community of our and I want to remind everyone that RCSB is NOT Facebook or Twitter and the type of behavior found on those site will NOT be tolerated here. Please treat your fellow members with the respect you would wish to receive yourself.

That’s all for this month. I wish you all fair skies!

Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]