]
Author / Post
Basic Member
Basic Member
Aviation enthusiast
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: January/23/2018 at 12:54pm  Quote

Hi, I have been building kits now for the past year, Great Planes Taylorcraft electric conversion, and currently midway through a Sig Hog Bipe electric conversion. I also have a few kits in the closet for the build schedule, which is around 1 or 2 per year, the Royal Markuta Cessna 172 (rare), Sig Super Dragon, Great Planes Extra 300s 60, and a Top Flight gold P-47D 60 size kit. I love building from kits, and like converting to electric also. Maybe someday I will get into scratch building, but not for now. I'm also a proficient aerobatic pilot working on precision pattern and some 3d. 

I stumbled across this website hoping to put my detailed and serious build threads here where I can have better input and learn from more serious and experienced builders. Currently I am finishing my Hog Bipe build on the Flight Test forum website.

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?37467-2017-2 018-Balsa-Build-Along-SIG-HOG-BIPE-ELECTRICCONVERSION

If I'm in the right forum for this kind of detailed builds, let me know. I think the Flight Test forum may not be the place for my extensive build threads as I enjoy making them along with the build..

I also have some YouTube stuff on my builds. 

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: January/23/2018 at 8:11pm  Quote

Hi NHK, welcome to RCSB.

Detailed builds are the meat and potatoes of this site, so yeah!  You are referring to the site as a forum, while we refer to major pages (i.e. Designers, Kits, etc) as Forums, with many threads below those headers.

But in order to post a serious thread with pictures, you will need to become a site supporter (LINK).  That will also open up other benefits too, check it out.

Let me know if I can help

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]