Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>July Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: July/01/2016 at 9:13am  

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far here in the Northern Hemisphere. I also hope you guys on the southern side of the equator are staying warm! 

Just a couple of quick items this month...

1. Site Updates - This month I will be be rolling out a few code updates to the post editor and make the site a bit more mobile friendly. The biggest change you will see is a new forum posts page. Be on the lookout for it and hope you find it more helpful if you are on a mobile device. 

And while we are talking about mobile users let me comment that forum sites like RCSB are NOT good candidates for mobile device access ALL THE TIME. There is to much information that needs to be displayed to make it consumable in a simplified mobile device format. Please read that last sentence again. RCSB will NEVER be a 100% mobile device friendly site simply because of the nature of the type of site it is. Mobile devices are meant to be a convenience, NOT your primary computer. 

2. FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions) - Save yourself some time and check on the FAQ page (linked at the top of every single page on this site) where 90% of your questions can be answered without having to wait for an email back. The questions and answers are organized into categories and there are even some video tutorials there. So if you have never seen it be sure to check it out. It's a great resource when you have a question.

3. Advertise Your Event On RCSB! - Don't for get folks, if you are a RCSB SS or LSS Subscriber you can have your event advertised with a banner ad FREE on the RCSB home page! For more details click here.

Last but CERTAINLY not least I want to thank each and every one of your support of RCSB and making it THE scale r/c resource on the web. Every comment I have ever heard about the community here has always been nothing but positive. That's all on you folks! Well done!

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

Basic Member
Basic Member
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: July/23/2016 at 7:58am  

I just learned that Toni Clark passed away.  Having built his Tiger Moth and and having benefited from his posts as"Old Timer"  I am truly saddened.  His customer support was unbelievably excellent and much better than any other I have had in forty years of modeling.  I hope that his successors continue in the same mode providing excellent scale kits and accessories.

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]