Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Introduce Yourself>Hello from Washington State Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump 2 Pages 1 2
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: October/13/2015 at 10:15pm  Quote

Jeff,

Thanks for the link and info on that rib fixture.  I think I stumbled across that build once - but can't seem to find it any more.  I am definitely happy to have another builder link to look at.  The "manual" for this model is decades old - and lacking some information.  I must admit even being an engineer I'm apprehensive to "totally screw something up" on this kit.  So the link to same kit builds will be invaluable.  Perhaps we can share that fixture?  How cool would that be?  It would be neat if each person who uses it would sign it.  

Foodstick: Thanks for the praise.  But you are right - I never run out of projects.  I'm finding I have more projects than time!  I have another passion besides planes <I know -heresy> that is 1/6 scale armored vehicles.  So I REALLY have no end of projects.  But I cannot put off the airplane bug any more.  Building flying scale planes is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I'm hoping I can offer assistance to someone else on this site -as you guys have been to me.

Thanks again for the welcomes and helpful information!

Bob

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: October/13/2015 at 11:55pm  Quote

Bob, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there is a link "Follow this thread" - then whenever there is a post to that thread you will get an email notification.

And don't worry - almost anything you do wrong can be undone!  Don't ask me how I know . . .

Let me know if I can help

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]