Author / Post
Avatar User Offline walker mckeag
Basic Member
Basic Member
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: June/03/2015 at 10:01pm  Quote

Hello everybody!

I am completely new at forums in general and airplane builds. so excuse me if I am in the wrong place and don't sound to versed in these manners. I have been tasked with a work project that I need a little direction on.

A little background relevant to this project I have been tasked with. I work at a company that produces laser cutters. And I am the model maker/ artist. We want to laser cut some wood for a large Corsair model. If anybody can point me in the right direction to obtain the patterns for the build I would be very greatful. I don't mind if they cost either. SHello everybody!

I am completely new at forums in general and airplane builds. so excuse me if I am in the wrong place and don't sound to versed in these manners. I have been tasked with a work project that I need a little direction on.

A little background relevant to this project I have been tasked with. I work at a company that produces laser cutters. And I am the model maker/ artist. We want to laser cut some wood for a large Corsair model. If anybody can point me in the right direction to obtain the patterns for the build I would be very greatful. I don't mind if they cost either. So the interior pieces of the model is what I need. pictures will work and if you had the vector files themselves ready to cut, that would be even better!

either way we are going to scale the designs up to a 1/6th scale. If someone is willing to help me receive these files I would have no problem cutting some out for them aswell.

Any information helps.

Thanks,
            WalkerMcKeag

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]