]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: December/01/2022 at 8:33am  Quote

Seasons Greetings and Merry Christmas to you all! As we wrap up another year here on RCSB, I hope each and every one of you are happy, healthy and enjoying our great hobby. 2023 marks the 20th year of our community and reflecting back over the years I can tell you we would never be here without each and every one of you! We will be celebrating our 20th year anniversary in the month of June 2023. 

This month just a few items to cover...

1. Mike’s Recommendations – If you have not already check out the Mike’s Recommendations in the bottom left box on the home page. These are item I have found and use. It changes frequently so be sure and click the “View Previous Recommendations” to see previous items. RCSB makes a small percentage of your purchases when you go though the items there.

2. Active Topics – I can’t tell you how many emails I get asking how to see the latest posts since their last login. RCSB has a feature called Active Topics that does exactly this. You can find it under [Community] on the site menu at the top of every page. It also allows you to go back up to a month in the past.

3. Email Addresses – Please take a moment and go to [My Profile] on the site menu and check to make sure your email address in your profile is current. If not, the system will be locking accounts that do not have a valid email address. Your email address is safe with us. We do not sell or give your address to anyone and you can manage your email subscriptions under [My Profile]. Please check this and update your email in case we need to get in touch with you. Or if your email address has changed simply Private Message me with your new address and I will be happy to change it for you.

I hope each of you have a great holiday with family and friends. Be sure to sneak some shop time in too!

Merry Christmas,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]