]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: August/01/2022 at 9:09am  Quote

Hope you all are enjoying summer here in the Northern Hemisphere. Here in the southern US it is as we like to say "Hotter than Blue Blazes" and like our friends below the equator, it's time to get some building done before fall (flying season #2 here in the south). So no matter if you are building or flying hope you all have a great month enjoying our hobby.

After carefully analyzing costs, the number of subscribers, and declining advertising dollars, I am writing to inform you of a price increase in the yearly Site Supporter subscription from $20.00 US to $25.00 US.

Being a mostly community funded site, I have tried to keep the price as low as possible for the last 19 years. We have not had a price increase in all that time, yet the cost of hosting and traffic costs has continued to rise so it is necessary to raise the yearly subscription price slightly to compensate for this. RCSB is still the best value for your dollar and we continue to add new benefits to show you our appreciation for your support!

This doesn't affect your current subscription, but you will see the price increase when your renewal PM is sent to you in the future. Please be assured that I have made every effort to keep this increase to a minimum and will continue to to do so in the future. Thank you for your support!

On a lighter note, don't forget fall building season will be here before you know it. Be sure and check out the supporting vendors here on RCSB for great deals and great support.

Have a great August!
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: August/01/2022 at 12:29pm  Quote

Mike,

The minor increase is very reasonable considering all the information and talent displayed on this site. I don’t believe any other magazines or internet sites give this much details on building and finishing and I have made many friends from here. Thanks for your efforts and hope for many more years. Best Regards, Rex

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]