]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: July/01/2022 at 9:52am  Quote

I hope each of you are doing well and enjoying our great hobby and community here on RCSB. I was reflecting the other day about the site while sipping my morning coffee and suddenly realized that we are sneaking up on our 20th year anniversary next June. Wow how time flies! I have enjoyed bringing you RCSB and it's unique model of being mostly member supported. Because of this I try and do everything I can to make you feel like you are getting the most for your subscription dollars. Let's get right to this months news and announcements:

1. This month we are officially launching a new feature as part of your RCSB subscription, "The Scale Model Finder". Wanting to model a specific type of aircraft? Can't find and plan, kit, or ARF? Check out the Scale Model Finder a tool for Site Supporters to find a vendor who has in the past or present manufactured a plan, kit, or ARF. If the vendor is still in business there will be a link to visit their website. While this not a complete list, there are over 1200 plans, kits, and ARF's listed here and we are constantly adding more to our list. if you are a Site Supporter check it out by clicking here!

2. THE 2022 3RD QUARTER ISSUE IS POSTED! Tired of going to Google or Bing search and never finding what you need for our hobby? The R/C Scale Vendor Resource Guide is here to help! It is updated quarterly, so check it out if you are a subscriber. Click here for more information.

3. You will notice a new widget at the bottom of the left column on the home page and forum listings called "Mike's Recommendations". These are items I have discovered in my modeling from others and use regularly. You will see an ad to purchase it/them off Amazon. If you click though the ad and purchase the item RCSB gets a small reward for your purchase, so be sure to check it out!

4. Also, if you have never checked them out... Be sure to take a look at my workshop tools / reviews videos. You can find a listing of them by clicking here.

That's it for this month. I hope you continue to enjoy RCSB as much as I do. Thank you all for your support who subscribe and support the site.

Cheers,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]