Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Introduce Yourself>Hello from Atlanta, Georgia! Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: June/12/2021 at 5:16pm  Quote

Hi! Glad to be here.  I started building/flying Guilllows kits around 8th grade for a few years, then stopped to get college, career and marriage out-of-the-way :)  Got back into RC around 2002 and been loving it. . . too much so, lol.  I'm trying to thin down my collection (around 40 planes) to take less space and have less maintenance.  Hoping to get my larger projects going.  I purchased a built Ziroli P-61 Black Widow (without engines) and a built ESM DO-335 with electric front and back.  Also have a pristine built Goldberg Super Chipmunk and Large Sundowner.  I'd like to convert those from glow to gas before flying them.  So many projects and so little time!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
IP Logged
Posted: June/12/2021 at 5:57pm  Quote

How do I post pics in a thread?

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
IP Logged
Posted: June/12/2021 at 6:33pm  Quote

How do I upload a picture into my post?
Once you have started typing your post and you want to add an image to your post simply press the [ENTER] key twice (to move the cursor below your text) and click the image upload button on the editor toolbar to bring up the image upload dialog box. Before that, there are a couple of things you need to know. First, we only accept .jpg .png and .gif format images. Secondly, all images must be under 200K in file size. You can use an image editing program such as PhotoRazor (for windows) or iResize (for Macs), or https://bulkresizephotos.com/ (Web Based) to resize and adjust the resolution of the image. How to do this is outside the scope of this FAQ and you should consult someone with the appropriate knowledge if you are not familiar with editing images. NOTE: Make sure the image width is no greater than 1024 pixels wide so not to throw the page width layout out of alignment.

Next press the [Enter] key at least twice after your text or between images (or the text will wrap around the image) and click on the image upload button. Then you will be prompted to select a local file to upload by clicking on the "Browse" button in the file upload window. After selecting the file to upload click the "Ok" button to start the upload. Once it is complete you should see the image in the edit window.

Woodway, TX

Lifetime Site Supporter
Lifetime Site Supporter
IP Logged
Posted: June/12/2021 at 7:19pm  Quote

Hi Ohnow, 

Welcome to RCSB. I don't know if Alan mentioned it but you have to be a site supporter for $20.00 to be able to post pictures. The best 20 bucks you'll ever spend....

Patrick

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
IP Logged
Posted: June/12/2021 at 7:35pm  Quote

Quote: ohnow
How do I post pics in a thread?

Ohnow - as a basic member you are not able to post pictures, and you are limited to 5 posts.

Read this about the benefits of becoming a site supporter  - there are lots!  Better than any magazine and costs less, totally focused on scale airplanes!

Welcome to the forum!

BTW - with the exception of the above, Alan was spot-on!

Let me know if I can help

]
] ]