Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: November/01/2020 at 8:33am  Quote

Greetings everyone,

Hope you all are having a great fall. It's getting busy here at RCSB... This time of year traffic on the site begins to increase and more threads are being posted. We are back in building season in the Northern Hemisphere. 

Just a few items to cover this month...

1. Thank You For Your Support - Thanks to you all who help support RCSB with your subscriptions and content you post. I was approached by several folks at the last fly-in I attended this year that had nothing but good things to say about the site and everyone on it. It was a real testament to the great community spirit we have here on RCSB and everyone's contributions. So a big thank you from myself and the other staff members.

2. POP UP's on RCSB - Someone ask me why RCSB has pop-up ads... THERE ARE NO POPUP ADS ON RCSB, no such thing. If you are getting popups then you have malware on your PC or device. I would suggest you use a quality product like MalwareByte's Anti-Malware program (for Windows and Mac) to clean your PC. 

3. Site Supporter Subscription Renewals - Just as a reminder, subscription renewals reminders are sent out via Private Message on the site the month before and the month of your renewal. So be sure and check your PM Inbox by clicking on "My Profile" then "Private Messenger".

Hope you all find some time to post your project progress. Again, this site would not be what it is without YOU!

Until Next Month,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]