]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: August/01/2020 at 6:25am  Quote

I hope this month's site news finds you and your loved one all safe and healthy. What a crazy year we have been having! Looking at the upside of all this, hopefully, this has given you the chance to work on your current project more. Please take care and care for those around you if needed.

Just a few items to cover this month...

Site Move - I believe I have everything working again at 100%. If you run into any anomalies please let me know. Overall I am very pleased with the speed of the site now after the upgrade. I hope you are also. Onward and upward!

Quarterly Live-Streams - I have began hosting live-streams on our YouTube channel each quarter. These are educational/instructional videos on various topics related to modeling and this site. Please bear with me as I work out all the kinks and improve the quality each time. You can find the recordings of these live-streams on our YouTube Channel.

Site Rules - As we head into fall and winter (our busiest season) I want to remind all our members (especially new members) about our rules. They are part of what makes RCSB different from other forums by helping to keep a pleasant and positive community. You can review the site rules by clicking here.

3D Repository - We have had several new items donated to the 3D Printer Repository. Thank you to all of you who have donated items. We are building quite a collection! If you are a site supporter simply click on "Site Supporter" on the site menu to access the 3D Repository and the others. Just remember, you don't have to own a 3D printer to take advantage of these items. you can use services like Shapeways.com to print the parts for you for a fee.

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]