Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: June/01/2020 at 9:37am  Quote

Greetings fellow RCSB'ers,

I hope this site news post finds you all healthy and safe. It is hard to believe it is already June! Just a couple of quick things to cover in this month's site news so lets get to it.

NEW SUPPORTING VENDOR - Join me in welcoming Mushroom Model Publishing (http://www.mmpbooks.biz/) to the RCSB family. These folks offer an AMAZING assortment of detail packed reference books that are not like anything on the market. I have been a long term customer of theirs and when a new book arrives I am always amazed how they are packed full of details about the subject. Also, their books are a great value. Be sure to check them out!

VENDOR RESOURCE GUIDE - This quarter's vendor resource guide is published and available to Site Supporters by clicking on the [Site Supporter] menu item or simply click here. If you have never checked out the Scale Vendor Guide then you are missing out on one of the best resources on RCSB!

SITE TIP - You can see what topics (threads) have been updated since your last visit by clicking on [Active Topics] under the [Community] menu item at the top of every page. Once there, you can also use the “Show Active Topics Since” drop-down on the “Active Topics” page to go back and see what topics have been updated up to a month back.

That's all for this month. Hope you all have a great June and find some time for the shop or flying!

Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]