Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>The RCSCALEBUILDER Show>February Site News Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: February/01/2020 at 11:25am  Quote

Greeting all! I hope this month's site news finds you enjoying our great hobby no matter if you are snowed in up north or battling the heat down under. 

Not a lot to cover this month, just a few things...

1. I wanted to take a moment and remind you all that our vendors who advertise on this site have invested in our community, so I hope when you get ready to make a hobby purchase you will consider them first. Simply, go to the RCSB Vendors on the site menu (at the top of every page) and see the wide selection of products available. Remember, they are helping to support what we are doing here so show them some appreciation and try to use them first if possible. Thanks!

2. If you are new to the hobby be sure and check out our great tutorial (all written by members) in the site's Tutorials section. You can find them by clicking Tutorials on the site menu (at the top of every page) and start browsing. Also, if you would like to submit a tutorial, please use Contact Us on the site menu and let me know what you would like to submit.

3. Did you know RCSB is on YouTube? Be sure and check out our page for some site tutorials and how-to videos. You can find our YouTube page at: https://www.youtube.com/user/rcsbvideos/ Also, one Saturday this month I will be doing a LIVE Q&A on YouTube answering your questions about RCSB. Be on the lookout for an upcoming announcement for the date.

I hope you all have a great month. Don't forget to always take the opportunity to help someone new to the hobby and show them the SAFE way to do things.

Until Next Month,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]