Author / Post
Avatar User Offline Skyediamonds
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: November/12/2019 at 10:45pm  Quote

Max,
Very well spoken. I’ve seen the same changes here in the US on unattended children or those with adults that are not related or given authority to act as guardians. It’s currently not as restrictive as your country but, unfortunately we’re getting there. Just being alone with a child however innocent the circumstances may be, raises suspicions that, years ago no one would give it a second thought. You’re correct in standing your ground about young unattended children. It’s also very unfortunate.

I agree with Dowmer that young children can/should be accompanied by a guardian/parent. I also agree with Dowmer on speculating how the heck did those young children even get to your clubs in the first place. It could just well be that the guardian/parent has no interest in that field or even the child.   That being said, the same unattended children may have a such a strong (desperate?) desire to join/visit/see your clubs may be the reasons why they showed up in the first place.   So the unfortunate choice is made as to whether or not to allow them to attend/participate & thereby provide them with an alternate & positive outlet of keeping them off the streets or taking a “not worth the risks” hands off approach & have them being influenced by other means. Years ago, I was one of those such children.

Granted, there will always be some juveniles here & there. Just one of those unavoidable things in Life.

I was also a foster parent & boy oh boy, those insane “sensitivity” rules really shout out.

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]