]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: October/01/2019 at 9:30am  Quote

Greetings fellow balsa sniffers... I hope you all are doing well these days. Just a few items to cover in this month's site news. 

First, I want to welcome our newest advertiser Micro-Fasteners. Be sure and check them out by clicking on the banner ad or use this link to visit their site. We can never have enough hardware vendors in this hobby and we have the best ones here on RCSB!

Next, for our subscribers I have posted the 4th quarter Scale Vendor Resource Guide. You can find it by clicking "Site Supporter" and then "Vendor Resource Guide" on the site menu, or click this link to go download it. This is a great tool when searching for anything scale related.

Finally... It’s Building Season! As we head into building season here in the Northern Hemisphere I wanted to remind you all that if you are starting a new scale project I know everyone would love to see your progress by starting a build thread. So many folks worry that they are “not good enough of a builder” or “I can’t learn anything from doing a build thread” but on both account they are wrong. 

We all have something to show others. Just about every thing you do when building a model can be done many ways. Why not show us how you do it? Also, getting feedback in your build thread is a great way to bounce ideas off others and then come up with the best way to do it for you!

There are already several new threads showing up already, I hope those of you starting a new project this year will consider sharing your work with others and post a build thread.

Until next month!
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]