Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: April/01/2019 at 9:01am  Quote

Hi Everyone,

Hope this post finds you all well and enjoying our hobby. This month we have just a few quick items to cover. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these. Hope to see some of you in Toledo!

1. TOLEDO RCSB DINNER - It's that time again! If you are planning on attending the Toledo Show (April 5th, 6th, and 7th) this year, be sure and try to join us for the RCSB Dinner Saturday night. If you wish to attend we still have a couple of seats left click here to let me know you are coming. Hope to see you there!

2. NEW VENDOR GUIDE - I have posted the 2019 2nd Quarter Vendor Resource Guide. If you would like to check it out you can find it by clicking on [Site Supporter] and then [Vendor Resource Guide] on the site menu, or you can click here to view it if you are an RCSB Site Supporter.

3. SITE TIPYou can see what topics (threads) have been updated since your last visit by clicking on [Active Topics] under the [Community] menu item at the top of every page. Once there, you can also use the “Show Active Topics Since” drop-down on the “Active Topics” page to go back and see what topics have been updated up to a month back.

Hope you all have a great month and try to get some shop time or flying in this month! 

Regards,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]