]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: February/28/2019 at 8:01pm  Quote

Greetings fellow scale modelers. Flying season is almost here for us in the northern hemisphere and that means checking out our models before flying them for the first time for safety's sake. You can download and print out the RCSB Preseason Checklist to make sure your model is safe and ready to go for another year of fun. You can find the checklist at:

Feel free to share this with your friends and fellow club members.

A couple of quick items to cover this month. 

1. TOLEDO RCSB DINNER - It's almost that time again! If you are planning on attending the Toledo Show (April 5th, 6th, and 7th) this year, be sure and try to join us for the RCSB Dinner Saturday night. I will be posting a sign-up thread soon this month as we have limited space. Hope to see you there!

2.  VALID EMAIL ADDRESS - Please go to your user profile by clicking on [My Profile] on the site menu and then click the "Edit Profile" link and make sure your email address is current and valid. Due to a high number of bouncing email addresses, starting in March the system will lock your account if more than five emails bounce to your email address. I hate to do this but many of you have forgotten about keeping an updated valid email is a requirement for your membership. It only takes a minute to do and I will even do it for you if you will email me with your username and an updated email address. Many thanks.

3. YOUR PRIVACY – Contrary to what you might think or see on “those other sites”  RCSB will NEVER and I mean NEVER share any of your registration information with others. I believe this is one of the most important differences between us and other sites. The only data we collect is anonymous analytical data ( how you use the site, number of visits, etc.) so we can make your experience better. You can read more about this in our privacy policy by clicking on Community and then RCSB Privacy Policy on the site menu or on the link below:

That’s all for this month. Hope to see some of your at the Perry, GA Swap meet!

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]