]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: December/01/2018 at 9:01am  Quote

Wow... Where did 2018 go? Here we are in the last month of the year getting ready to celebrate the holidays and it seems like we JUST finished up summer here in the Northern Hemisphere. 

Just a few things to cover this month...

1. NEW SITE FEATURE - If you click on [My Profile] on the site menu you will see a new link titled “My Topics”. This gives you a list of all the topics you have stared on the site. Check it out! I have also cleaned up the "My Profile" page to make it more simple.

2. MODEL OF THE MONTH CONTEST - A new contest for Site Supporters starting this month! Each month I will select a model that has been built, finished and flown here on RCSB and the winner will receive an awesome Zap Glue pack from our sponsor Frank Tiano Enterprises (https://www.franktiano.com/). Each month the winning model will be placed on the homepage recognizing the immense amount of work and craftsmanship involved in building a scale r/c model. Be sure and start a new topic so you have a chance to win! Check out the new forum where the winners will be listed.

3. AMPS AEROFEST - If you are in the south Florida area December 7th and 8th be sure to head over to AMPS for their wonderful Aerofest fly-in. Lot's of RCSBer's will be there, and some awesome models. You can find more information and directions at http://amps-rc.org/.

4. THANK YOU ALL - Thanks to all of the subscribers and vendors who help keep RCSB the number one community for R/C Scale. You all are what this hobby is about. I hope each and every one of you have a great holiday season no matter how you celebrate it. I will express my appreciation by wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Until next month,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]