]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: October/01/2018 at 10:01am  Quote

Greetings fellow scale builders. Hope your fall is going well and you have gotten some time to spend building and/or flying this last month. Just a couple of items to cover this month.

1. Site Supporters, October marks the beginning of the 4th quarter of the year and a new issue of the Scale Vendor Resource Guide has been posted. I have removed two dead links and added 33 new vendors. You can find the new guide by clicking on [Site Supporter] on the site menu and then [Scale Vendor Resource Guide] or you can click here to go directly to it.

2. If you are not an RCSB Site Supporter you are missing out on some awesome benefits! To learn more about the Site Supporter Subscription simply click on [Site Supporter] then [Site Supporter Info] on the site menu or you can simply click here to learn more.

3. Folks, I have begged you all in the past to please update your email address if it has changed. The number of bad email bounces is getting unmanageable and if it continues, accounts with bad email addresses will start getting locked out. To check your email address please go to your profile by clicking on [My Profile] on the site menu then clicking the "Registration Details" link to check your email address. If it is not current and you no longer have access to that address simply private message me on the site (also under [My Profile]) and let me know your new email address and I will be happy to update it for you. Thank you!

4. Building season is upon us here in the Northern Hemisphere so be sure and check out the supporting vendors here on RCSB. These folks, like our subscribers, they help RCSB stay alive and well with advertising. So be sure and check them out. you can find them by clicking on [RCSB Vendors] on the site menu, or you can simply click here.

Hope you all have a great month. See you in the shop!
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]