]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: December/01/2017 at 7:14am  Quote

Greetings everyone! I hope all is well with you all. As we head into the holiday season I wanted to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for your support in helping to make RCSB the scale r/c site on the web. As we get closer to the site's fifteen year birthday in a few months, it is even more important tome to make sure you find the site helpful in being successful in our great hobby. Each and every one of you who are Site Supporters, Lifetime Site Supporters, and Supporting Vendors have personally assisted in making RCSB what it is and I (and everyone who uses this site) am grateful to you all.

Just a couple of items to cover this month...

1. New Items in the 3D Parts Repository - Member James Routledge has donated several new items in the 3D Repository. There are several new Tiger Moth detail items and some Spitfire wheel hub forms that have been added. If you are an RCSB Site Supporter and have never checked out the 3D Parts Repository you can find it on the [Site Supporter] menu item on the site menu at the top of every page, or you can click here.

2. Easier Thread Following - The following thread link is now located at the top and bottom of every page of a Topic (and forum listings) on the right side as shown below. This should make it easier to follow Topics without having to scroll to the bottom anymore. 

Also, don't forget you can also unsubscribe to topics any time by clicking on [My Profile] on the site menu and then the "Email Notification Subscriptions" link. Thanks to Danny (Remklep) for this suggestion. 

That's it for this month. I hope each of you has a great holiday and enjoy your time with family and friends. Don't forget, if the holiday schedule and madness starts wearing on you, try to remember what Christmas, Hannika, or however you celebrate is all about. If that doesn't work run as fast as you can to the workshop! 

Until Next Month,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]