]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: May/01/2017 at 10:13am  Quote

Can you believe spring is here and we are already sneaking up on summer here in the Northern Hemisphere?  Since getting back from Toledo things have been going non-stop for me. I will try and get some picture up this week from Toledo. 

I saw an interesting trend at the Toledo show this year. There was actually quite a few kit manufacturers... They were of small electrics mostly but it was encouraging to see that those flyers are wanting to build something different. Also, the dinner went great. matter of fact we ran out of room! I hope everyone had a good time and we made sure EVERYONE walked away with a prize from the drawing.

If you are on the site during the day (US time zones) be sure and drop in the RCSB chat room and say hi. you can find a link to the chatroom under "Community" on the site menu near the top of every page. There is usually a group in there, some are working so give them a chance to answer and lets talk model airplanes!

I hope each and every one of you have a great month, and be sure to check out the Monthly Site Supporter download and the Monthly Site Supporter Special Offer if you are a subscriber. If not you can learn more about becoming an RCSB Site Supporter by clicking here or going to "Site Supporter" on the site menu. Until next month!

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]