Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>January Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: 01/January/2017 at 10:46am  

Happy New Year to you all!

With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead in life and your modeling.

Just a few quick items to cover this month.

First, I hope each of you are working hard to get your projects flying this spring. it is about this time of year that I start getting bogged down and feeling like I am not making much progress. Well we are through the holidays so no more distractions. I have my second wind on my project and hope you do also. Just remember, if it were easy everyone would be doing it. :-)

Also, Please welcome Jed Jacobsen (FL510) to the RCSB team of moderators. Jed is a long time member and friend to many here and enjoys the site so much he wanted to help out where he could.

Next I wanted to mention there will be two maintenance windows when the site will be down for an hour or two this month. First on Sunday the 8th at 9:00am Central Time US and Sunday the 15th at 9:00am central time. We have some maintenance items that I need to take care of. Hopefully the interruption will be minimal for you.

Last but not least, I want to thank you all for a great 2016. Our numbers have continued to grow and we are picking up members from all over the world these days. You all have truly made this a global community and shown that our community supported website model is a success (and now being implemented by several other sites). Many thanks to each and every one of you. I look forward to another great year with you all here on RCSB!

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]