Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>November Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: November/01/2016 at 10:16am  

Greeting all,

This month I wanted to take some time and thanks each and every one of you who have helped support RCSB over the years. Together with our supporting vendors we have built an awesome community like no other on the internet, and have created a model that other communities have mimicked, and as they say "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery". The site also currently helps support many scale fly-ins and contest each year. All this is only because of your support.

The way we do things here at RCSB is not for everyone, and long ago I concluded that I cannot make everyone happy, but myself and the staff of great admins and moderators (who totally work for free) try our best to keep the site a positive experience for everyone. This site, like any community or society has rules to keep it flowing smoothly. Sometimes, when individuals try to step outside those rules and we have to remind them of them they get offended. I hope anyone who has been on that side of this situation understand it is for the greater good of the site and not personal in any shape or form.

RCSB is such a unique site because of the community here and it always amazes me when I meet up with fellow RCSB'ers how much we all have in common and how much we all owe so much to this hobby. As a community we all have done more for R/C Scale that anything I can remember since I have been in this hobby. None of this would have been possible with out each and every one of you who have subscribed yearly, become a Lifetime Site Supporter, or a Supporting Vendor.

So to each and very one of you a big THANK YOU!

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]