Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>December Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: December/01/2015 at 11:41am  

Hi Everyone!

Just a few item to make you aware of this month.

1. If you have not had a chance to see it yet be sure and check out the NEW Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) page. We have updated several items and added video links to common tasks on RCSB. We will be adding more as time allows.

2. Had a question the other day about what I do with you guys personal data. The short answer is nothing. All your identifiable personal information is kept confidential by the site, but I do use anonymous information to generate analytics so I can see how the site is used. For more detailed information about this you can read the Privacy Policy under Community on the site menu.

3. Every 3-4 years I publish a "How We Are Doing" post. This is basically a snapshot of where the site is in membership, topics, advertisers, etc. I will be publishing the next one this month so be on the lookout. They are quite interesting. Click here to view the previous one I did in 2012.

4. I want to thanks each and every one of you who are site supporters, lifetime site supporters, and Supporting Vendors for your continued support of RCSB. YOU are what makes this site great. Also a HUGE thank you to all the other Administrators and Moderators who volunteer to help to keep RCSB running smooth. I couldn't do it without you guys!

Finally, I hope you all have a great holiday season no matter how you plan to celebrate it. I also hope we all will remember the TRUE meaning of the season. There is no greater time then now when we ALL need to remember to respect each others opinions and beliefs, have compassion for others in need, and remember we are all just passengers on this rock for a short time. So why not make the best of it.

Merry Christmas to you all!
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: December/13/2015 at 1:44pm  

Thanks Mike. Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

Merry Christmas!

Gerry

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

Lifetime Site Supporter
Lifetime Site Supporter
National Flag of Canada Canada
IP Logged
Posted: December/13/2015 at 3:38pm  

Merry Christmas, great job to everyone for all the great information that has been shared.

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search 

]
] ]