Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: August/01/2023 at 5:36am  Quote

Greetings All,

Here we are deep in the summer and lots of flying and maidens going on here in the Northern Hemisphere, while our fellow modelers south of the Equator enjoy their building season. This my favorite time of year because it gets me outside away from the computer screens I am stuck in front of forty hours a week (and more). 

If you are out in the heat, be sure and hydrate yourself with lots of water. It is very easy to dehydrate this time of year as one of my friends recently found out. Also, be sure to protect the largest organ of your body... Your skin. Be sure to wear a hat to protect your head and ears and wear lots of sunscreen. Enjoy the outdoors! 

Just a few item to cover this month...

Resource Repository – Several members have contributed some new items in this repository. If you are a Site Supporter, be sure and check it out by clicking on [Site Supporter] on the site menu then [Resource Repository].

3D Parts Repository – Several members have contributed new items in the 3D parts repository also. If you are a Site Supporter, be sure and check it out by clicking on [Site Supporter] on the site menu then [3D Parts Repository]

Forums - I did a little work on the forums this last month adding one new forum (Scale Helicopters) and removing another (Wingspan Models). Those topics in that forum were folded into the Other Designers forum.

Email AddressesPLEASE READ... If you are not receiving your topic notifications please check your email address under [My Profile] on the site menu. If it needs to be changed, you can simply PM or email me using the Contact Us page on the site menu and I will be happy to change it for you. We are receiving a higher number of email bounces than usual. If your account does not have a valid email address the system WILL deactivate it temporarily until you provide one. I hate to do this but some members are just ignoring my repeated request to correct this.

That’s all for this month, I hope you all have a great August and look forward to your posts throughout the month!

Cheers,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]