Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>July Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: July/01/2015 at 11:59pm  

Hi All,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer (or winter down under). Hopefully everyone has been getting lots of flying or building time. Just a few things to cover this month...

1. 3D Printer Repository - Don't forget that if you have some 3D STL files you would like to share with the community we will place them in the 3D printer repository. We have already had a few items donated to the repository,but we need more! If you are interested in donating one or more just contact me via the "Contact Us" page.Thanks!

2. Browser Support - Please make sure you are running a current version of your favorite browser. It is hard to believe we actually have some users still running some really, really old browsers when they all are upgradable for free and offer a much more secure browsing environment. Some upcoming upgrades to the site will require you to have Internet Explorer 9 or above, Firefox version 31 or above, Chrome version 40 or above, or Safari 6.2 or above. Basically if you haven't upgraded your browser in a few years it's time to. It's free and no reason not to. These are the only browsers and versions that will be supported moving forward. Here is a site that will point you to the latest versions of the supported browsers:

http://browsehappy.com/

3. THANKS - Just wanted to let you guys know I really appreciate everyone's contributions and support of RCSB. You all make me want to keep growing RCSB and finding more ways to make it more helpful and an even better community. Thank you for your support!

That's all for this month. I hope you all have a great month!

Cheers,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]