Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>November Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: November/01/2014 at 10:36am  

How all!

Hope you all are having a great fall. As you may have noticed traffic on the site is increasing and more threads being posted. We are back in building season in the Northern Hemisphere.

Just a few items to cover this month...

1. Thank You - Thanks to you all who help support RCSB with your subscriptions and content you post. I was approached by several folks at the last fly-in I attended that had nothing but good things to say about the site and everyone on it. It was a real testament to the great community spirit we have here on RCSB and everyone's contributions.

2. POP UP's on RCSB - There are NO popup's on RCSB, no such thing. If you are getting popups then you have malware on your PC. I would suggest you download MalwareByte's FREE Anti-Malware program from: https://www.malwarebytes.org/

3. Site Supporter Subscription Renewals - All site supporter subscription renewals have been PM'ed to members who's yearly subscription is about to expire. Thank you for your continued support of RCSB!

Hope you all find some time to post your project progress. Again, this site would not be what it is without YOU!

Until Next Month,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]