Click logo to return to home page. ]

Home>Forums>Site News>September Site News (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply   New Topic   
Forum Jump  
] ] ]
]
Author / Post
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCSB Owner/Founder
National Flag of United States United States
IP Logged
Posted: August/31/2014 at 11:04pm  

Wow! Here we are heading into fall.. Where did this year go? 

Just a few items to cover this month in the site news...

1. IT'S BACK! The RCSCALEBUILDER Show returns LIVE this Tuesday (September 2nd at 9:00pm Eastern - 6:00pm Pacific). The show will be LIVE once a month and you guys can participate by going to http://www.warbirdradio.com during the show and click the "Listen Live" graphic. Of course if you can't listen live you can go to the RCSCALEBUILDER Show Page on Warbird Radio and listen to the recorded podcast the next day http://www.warbirdradio.com/shows/the-rc-scale-builder-show/. I will be posting notices here on the site before each show so you can be sure and tune in.

2. As some of us start to think about new winter projects I hope you will take the time to post your project this year and do a build thread. I cannot convey to you how helpful these are to folks and the great feedback I get when I get to meet members face to face about how great it is to be able to follow these build threads. No matter what your skill level you should start one. We can all learn form each other.

3. Many thanks to Gerry Yarrish for two great new tutorials here on the site. You can check them out by clicking "Tutorials" on the site menu above. If you would like to contribute a tutorial please contact me using the "Contact Us" page and we will work to get it posted ASAP.

That's about all I have this month. Thank you all for your continued support of RCSB and for making it THE source worldwide for Scale Builders.

Cheers,
Mike

Update Your Browser!

Back to Top  Printer Friendly Version  Profile  Search  Web 

]
] ]